CloudCron aims at simplifying your lives by providing cron as a cloud service to handle your repetitive tasks.
- Easy one step login via auth-link; no more forgetting passwords!
- Setup cron jobs easily through our intuitive task form within a minute!
- Rise above platforms and languages; use docker images for exact environments!
- Get reports (or failure logs) directly through email or on webhook; your choice!
- Timeout upto 300 seconds!
- Pay only for the amount of time and memory resources your process requires; no bugging helfty signup costs!
You choose an endpoint type (email or webhook) and an endpoint (an email address or a URL). You can also choose whether to receive the data in email body or as a file attachment. In case of webhook, we'll send a POST request at the given URL.
We're currently in beta and learning from customers' feedback. We currently do not retry webhook if your URL returns an error code. We have limitations on job timeout and attachment sizes etc. The command must be a single executable (you can't use UNIX piping / file redirects). Please reach out if these are showstoppers for you.
Anything! Use any open-source command-tool with custom arguments. Here are a few use-cases:
- Get performance report of your website with Google's
- Ping your sites/apps periodically for healthcheck using
- Check if your favorite product becomes available at a discount.
- Anything else as long as it's available on Docker Hub!
Your first 3 tasks below $5.00 valuation is on us. After that, we will charge based on the timeout, ram-size and number of invocations*.
*Minimum charge is $0.50
*Minimum charge is $0.50
You can add as many cronjobs you want and we'll start delivering the results after successful payment. Remember your first 3 tasks below $5.00 valuation are on us and will be activated immediately!
We are currently in beta and we are working to bring in these features. If it is crucial to edit / delete a cron job, please write to us and we will do the needful and provide refund (if applicable).
We currently accept standard cron format values for specifying schedules; you can make yours at cronmaker. We will be adding simpler methods to enter cron schedule, such as "every three hours", very soon!
We are working on that, and will be available very soon! Currently, UTC Timezone is the preset timezone for all cron jobs.
Yes, why not? You can set timeout on your cron job and we will force terminate the process beyond that to ensure your job doesn't run indefinitely.
Yes, our monitor attaches to the console output of the process and will deliver failure logs if the process terminates with a non-zero exit code.
We provide first 3 tasks under evaluation of $5.00 for free. If your task doesn't quality as a free job, your job will be activated once we've received the payment.
We are in beta at the moment and working really hard to bring more features including viewing the logs in the browser.
Please reach out to us via email and we will revert to you within 24 hours; we are currently in beta, the FAQ page might not be exhaustive and we are working on it.